Solution Safe 4 wool (no2 & 4)
Solution Safe 4 Wool is a highly effective universal cleaning concentrate that can be used with all cleaning systems.
At dilution rates of between 1:16 and 1:80 it is a highly cost-effective, safe and efficient cleaning agent.
The cleaning process is achieved by 'microsplitting' the soil particles without the use of enzymes or detergents.It is sparingly applied direct to the surface to be cleaned and brushed in well.
- NO Bleaching agents.
- NO Optical brighteners.
- NO Detergents - it will not leave any sticky shampoo or detergent residues.
- NO 'Dwell Time' required - It works on contact and continues to work until completely dry.
- Non alkaline - pH 6.9
Non-foaming and odour-free.
- Because of the low levels of moisture required it is ideal for low-moisture cleaning and Hot Water Extraction alike.
- Because it is free-rinsing, no in-tank additive is required when extraction cleaning.
- IS compatible with all protective treatments such as Protect Nano , Scotchgard etc.
- IS completely non-toxic. Being formulated entirely from food-grade ingredients it is safe for humans and animals.
Coverage: approx. 50 ml/m ready-to-use solution.
Subject to normal pre-testing, it can be applied to all water and colour-fast surfaces of natural or synthetic fibres.
The stain removal spectrum is immense and includes aerosol soil residues in wall and door areas, grease, beverage stains, protein, dispersion paints, mustard, oil, ketchup, rust and much more. In case of stains which cause a fibre/colour reaction, for example coffee, urine, etc., the success of the spot removal may be limited. Glue residues, chewing gum, ballpoint ink, oily incrustations etc. should be pre-treated with RX Spot & Stain Remover.
For carpet and upholstery cleaning by Hot Water Extraction, Solution Safe 4 Wool should be lightly pre-sprayed onto the carpet or fabric, then agitated well. For carpets this agitation can be by hand broom but we recommend a twin contra-rotating brush machine or for low-profile 'commercial' carpets, a rotary or oscillating pad machine fitter with either XR Grey Scrub Pad, a soft brush or microfibre pads. For upholstery either a soft brush or polyfibre mitt. No dwell time is required, so extraction can immediately follow treatment.
It is possible to spray an area of 10 - 20 m with one litre of ready-to-use solution. This means that even with a dilution ratio of 1:10, 1000 - 2000 m can be cleaned per litre of concentrate. At 1:80 this increases to 8,000 - 16,000 m per litre.
|Safety Sheet Data|