Carpet Lifting, Refitting, Repair and Stretching Training Course - 20th January 2020
- NCCA Approved
- Full Manual Included to Take Away
- Training Course Certificate
- Coffee & Lunch Included
Availability: In stock
Carpet Lifting and Refitting Training Course(1 Day)
20th January 2020
New training course - limited seats available:
- Carpet lifting and re fitting
- Underlay replacement, full and partial
- Carpet Stretching
- Carpet Hot Seaming (joining)
- Burn repair
Cutting out burn/ damaged areas and repairing with new insert
£225 Plus vat
All tools provided and available to purchase following the course (NCCA CPD recognised) Full Manual and Certificate
Training session starts at 9AM
- 9.00 - 9:05 - Introduction into who I am and what this course will offer the trainees and what they will be able to competently achieve in the field after training )Full repair via adaptions with on going self tuition.
- 9:05 - 9:20 - Chat on what technicians have came across in the field that they thought could be or would be better repaired prior to cleaning.
- 9:20 - 10:30 - Explaining what groups of carpet would repair well/better & why. Key features to look for, i.e actual carpet samples demonstration and expectations to prep the customer on what to expect from there professional repair and how much they could look at charging.
- 15 minutes - Break
- 10:45 - 12:00 - Product knowledge, i.e what goes into a fitted carpet, grippers, underlay, subfloor and how accessories might be fitted and adhesives used.
- 12:00 - 12:30 - Lunch
- 12:30 - 2:30 - Demonstration from my self including, full patch repair, re-tufting, repairing joins, cigarette burns, tuft replacement, re-stretching carpets prior to cleaning.
- 2:30 - 2:45 - Break
- 2:45 - 4:45 - Hands on training, interactive. Having students preform all repairs they have seen me complete. Each individual student will have there own permanently dyed wool, or permanently damaged synthetic carpet sample to work with.
- 5.00 - Training session finished.
Free food and drinks provided and ample free parking.
Please only book if you can make the day - course fee is non-refundable.
|Safety Sheet Data||No|
- Fantastic Course
Service Product Delivery
I really enjoyed the practical part, the trainer Clint goes into great detail wether it be pile replacement, patch repair or carpet stretching he shows you how it's done at a slow speed for all trainee's to take it all in and then you replicate what you have just learned at your own pace.
I have lost count of the amount of times a customer has asked "Is there anything you can do with this?" whilst pointing out a burn mark or damage caused by pets and now the answer is YES.
Before attending this course, there would have been absolutely zero chance of myself even thinking about attempting to cut a patch out of a customers carpet and replacing it with a fresh patch but after completing this course and along with a bit of practise I feel I will have the confidence to add all the new skills learned on this course to my services. (Posted on 30/10/2019)