Dry Carpet Cleaning Powder – 10kg
Dry Carpet Cleaning Powder – The cleaning power of liquids infused into an organic carrier material.
Probably the most advanced product of its type, Dry Carpet Cleaning Powder takes very low moisture cleaning to a new level of efficiency!
Benefits of low moisture cleaning:
- The risk of carpet shrinkage is virtually eliminated.
- No over wetting means no damp smells.
- Carpets fitted by means of water sensitive glue are not a problem.
- Humidity sensitive areas such as double floors can be cleaned without risk.
- Carpets can be walked on during and immediately after cleaning – no down-time!
Dry Carpet Powder does not contain detergents, so there is no sticky residue to contribute to re-soiling – also because the granules do not adhere to carpet fibres, they are much easier to remove at the final stage of the clean.
Dry Carpet Powder does not contain optical brighteners, it does not cause yellowing.
Dry Carpet Powder does not affect protection treatments such as Protect Nano or Scotchgard. The powder offers safe, efficient cleaning without risk of wick-back as well as a broad spectrum of stain and spot removal.
Can be applied on all water and colour-fast surfaces made of natural and synthetic fibres. Always pretest carpet or surface to be treated in an inconspicuous area before proceeding.
- Thoroughly pre-vacuum carpet.
- Pre-treat heavily soiled areas lightly with Fusion Clean or M-Power.
- Turn container of Dry Carpet Powder for a few moments to ensure that it is evenly moistened.
- Sprinkle the granules onto the carpet at the rate of approximately 50-100 g/m, depending on the degree of soiling. This can either be done by hand or machine.
- Brush granules into the carpet. A twin contra-rotating brush machine works best, brushing from several different directions to ensure full treatment.
- Allow the granules to dry (15-30 minutes, depending upon condition). during this phase the granules, acting as natural sponges, will absorb soil-laden moisture, resulting in a change of colour.
- When completely dry, remove granules using a commercial-grade upright vacuum cleaner.
Dry Carpet Powder removes a broad spectrum of stains and spots, including filtration soiling in peripheral and door areas, grease, beverages, protein, dispersion paints, mustard, oil, ketchup, etc. However, any spots or stains that still remain should be treated with specialist spot & stain removers. Spots which cause a fibre-colour-reaction, for example urine, coffee, etc.may not be totally treatable.
Sometimes, foaming occurs during the cleaning procedure. This is caused by shampoo or detergent residues that were not properly rinsed out in prior cleaning. These detergent residues can cause an increased re-soiling and re-appearance of stains and spots on the floor.
Coverage: approx. 50 g/m
Storage: in closed containers, frost free, dry and cool.