Fabric 8 – Neutral Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning Chemical
pH neutral in dilution with built in anti-foam and anti-stain protection, a fantastic safe & effective cleaner for upholstery & carpets.
Formulated using a unique blend of polymers, penetrants, builders, dispersants and antifoam agents.
Fabric 8 contains unique wetting agents which help penetrate fibres, these molecules attach to the dirt but not the fibres making rinsing a lot easier.
Benefits include accelerated drying times which reduce the risk of browning. The protective polymers also help prevent resoiling, leaving the fabric with a level of stain resistance.
The overall result is cleaner carpets or upholstery, much improved resistance to resoling, enhanced dry soil pick-up during subsequent vacuuming and easier cleaning in the future.
Fabric 8 benefits:
- pH neutral in dilution with built-in anti-foam and soil retardant.
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable, no detergents, enzymes or peroxides.
- More thorough cleaning.
- No tacky residues to produce rapid re-soiling.
- Neutral formulation – no fibre damage, no need to acid rinse.
- Reduced wick back and browning due to continuing encapsulation effect.
- Shortened drying times over conventional products.
- Enhanced dry soil pick-up.
- Stain resistance.
- Improved soil release during subsequent cleans.
- Economical in use, saving you money. (standard dilution 1:100)
- Versatility of formulation means it can also be used for spot stain removal, low moisture cleaning etc.
- Suitable for all water tolerant fibres – natural or synthetic.
Directions for use:
Normal Soiling: dilute 10-20 ml per litre with warm water (1:100 to 1:50)
Heavy soiling and restoration: dilute 30 ml per litre (1:33)
Brush in or agitate well, allow a short dwell, and then rinse with plain water (hot, warm or even cold).
Can also be added to the clean tank of your machine at 10 ml per litre. (1:100)