Fusion Clean – Encapsulation Carpet Cleaning Chemical
Fusion Clean is a concentrated encapsulation cleaning solution with built in anti-soil & anti stain protection properties. Ideal for bonnet cleaning or low moisture cleaning.
Synthetically blended molecules produce outstanding levels of low moisture encapsulation with carpet & upholstery cleaning.
This amazing product is detergent free containing natural plant extracts and uses new technology with built in anti-stain & anti-soil properties.
Fusion Clean will keep your clients carpets cleaner and healthier for even longer and at the same time naturally deodorise the cleaned areas leaving a fresh clean aroma.
Can be used with all bonneting systems including heated bonnet systems.
Can be used as stand alone encapsulating solution with endless uses on upholstery and carpets.
Directions for use:
Always pre-test Fusion Clean in an inconspicuous area for colour fastness prior to use. Shake or stir well for complete mixing.
For all cleaning:
- Dilute up to 40 ml per 1 litre of water depending on the degree of soiling (1:25).
Can be used with all bonnet cleaning systems, including heated.
- Thoroughly vacuum the carpet, pre-spray both the cleaning pad/bonnet, and the area to be cleaned.
- Work in sections, use a wringer bucket to clean the bonnets when fully loaded with soiling.
- Always keep the cleaning pads/bonnets moist during cleaning. Using a TM3/Pro35 with renovator trays can be beneficial after the vacuuming stage.
For upholstery cleaning:
Fusion Clean can be used as a low moisture encapsulation foaming agent.
- Whisk up in a bucket or use a foaming sprayer.
- Lightly apply via hand mitt, foam sprayer or sponge, agitate in then terry towel off.
This product should not be confused with any other product of a similar name from any other supplier or manufacturer and is exclusive to Solution World of Clean Ltd