RX Spotter – Performance Carpet Stain Remover
RX spotter is an all round high performance spot & carpet stain remover. Formulated to remove heavy soils and unsightly spills.
Highly effective on a wide range of stains & soiling, it will also remove:
- Shoe polish.
- Emulsion paints.
- Dye transfer on upholstery.
- Carpet filtration soiling (draught marks).
- Grease, including head marks & arm areas on upholstery.
- Carbon, soot, rubber and deeply ingrained soils.
Subject to pre-testing, RX Spotter can be used on carpets, textiles and upholstery. Can be used on surfaces such as tiles, glass, linoleum, plastic and other synthetic materials.
Directions for use:
RX Spotter spot & stain remover comes ready to use and can be used on both carpet & upholstery.
Always pre-test in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Spray directly onto the carpet spot or stained area, allow a short dwell period of 1-2 minutes (longer if required for stubborn soiling).
- Lightly agitate, then wipe with a microfiber cloth or terry towel.
- Rinse with water or repeat if necessary.
You can find our full range of spot and stain removers here >