S.P.M Atlantic Breeze – Carpet Cleaning Chemical
SPM is a high performance multi-purpose carpet and upholstery cleaning agent that uses a detergent free solution to break down soiling. Boost your cleaning with the power of oxygen bubbles!
SPM saves you money, time and hassle, it’s a fantastic all round cleaning product for any fabric or carpet.
- Powerful Stain Remover.
- Powerful Deodoriser.
- Powerful Antimicrobial.
- Makes whites and colours look brighter without the use of optical brighteners.
- Super Fresh Atlantic Breeze Fragrance
SPM does not contain detergent, optical brighteners, enzymes, solvents, or caustic alkalis. SPM can be used as a single product solution for all types of carpet and fabric cleaning operations, subject to pre-testing.
How does SPM work?
Similar to our Solution Heavy Duty, but SPM also has a built in oxygenating additive which boosts the product. SPM utilises advanced detergent free technology, it contains a unique super wetting agent to aid penetration into fibres.
The cleaning process is achieved by breaking the adhesion between the soil particles and the surface to be cleaned, without the use of enzymes or detergents. It is lightly sprayed direct to the surface to be cleaned, then brushed in well.
The stain removal spectrum is immense and includes grease, drink stains, protein stains, paints, mustard, oil, ketchup, rust and much more.
For best results the product should be brushed in well, ideally with either with a pile brush or CRB/rotary machine.
Can be used as a single product solution for all types of carpet and fabric cleaning operations, subject to pre-testing.
Directions for use:
Always pre-test SPM in an inconspicuous area for colour fastness prior to use. Shake or stir well for complete mixing.
Lightly pre-spray onto the carpet or fabric, agitate well using a pile brush or twin contra-rotating brush machine. For upholstery agitation use either a soft brush or microfiber mitt. SPM works on contact, no dwell time is required.
- Mix 1-2 scoops per 1 litre of hot water depending on soiling.
- Mix 8 scoops per 1 litre of hot water (1:8 dilution). Adjust the sprayer to 1:4 for heavily soiled areas.
- Mix 14 scoops into 20 litres of hot water to make a metering concentrate. Set meter at 3 GPH.
- Mix 1-2 scoops into 5 litres of hot water. Pre-spray, moisten bonnet with cleaning solution and clean with an even overlapping motion. When bonnet becomes soiled, rinse and re-wet with cleaning solution.
Not for use in a portable rinse tank.