Rotovac ShearDry Upholstery Cleaning Tool
The Rotovac ShearDry Tool allows you to clean in both directions with no over spray or dripping. The ShearDry is a comfortable and effective tool for the cleaning of upholstery, dining chairs, car seats and general fabrics.
The ShearDry Upholstery Tool incorporates a dual direction spray bar, allowing the operator to clean on both the forward and back stroke without over-spray or dripping. The spray bar is populated with closely packed spray holes – just 1.6 mm apart, giving an even streak-free clean. To ensure you get the best results from your carpet cleaning machine, the ShearDry’s head has been developed to capture all heat and solution in the cleaning zone.
The cleaning head can free-swivel, which allows you to work on the sides of upholstery with minimum effort. The ShearDry is also fitted with a 10 ft / 3 m highly flexible hide-a-hose style hose set, which incorporates a built-in high quality brass flow control, so the operator can fine-tune the amount of cleaning solution the tool applies. This combined with a vacuum slider allowing variations of vacuum strength, puts you firmly in control and ensures you get the lowest possible drying times on upholstery.
There is an inline filter positioned conveniently behind the solution connector. The trigger assembly is stainless steel, double-reinforced and coupled to the ShearDry’s cleaning solution valve, which is brass and rated for 500 psi high-temperate use.
The main body is constructed from highly durable reinforced fibreglass composite, making it lightweight and incredibly robust. Ergonomically, the ShearDry is well thought-out, comfortable and very effective, making it a pleasure to clean with and one of the top upholstery tools on the market today.
ShearDry Tool Specification:
- 4 inch / 10.4 mm wide head.
- Dual direction spray bar centred between 2 x vacuum slots.
- Strong and lightweight reinforced fibreglass composite body.
- Vacuum slots positioned close to front and sides of cleaning head for better edge and corner cleaning.
- Spray bar with spray holes just 1.6 mm apart for streak-free cleaning.
- Thinner side profile for improved reach.
- 10 ft / 3 m highly flexible hide-a-hose with flow-rate control and inline filter housed in an insulated protective cover.
- Comfortable ergonomic design for reduced hand fatigue.
- Easily replaceable cleaning head (see video below).