Victor Contractor Rotary Cleaning Machines
Available in standard speed (240rpm) with either 400mm or 450mm drive boards, the Contractor provides the flexibility to effectively carry out most cleaning tasks.
The Contractor rotary machines offers unrivalled value and performance across a range of cleaning tasks including buffing, bonnet & pad cleaning, spray cleaning & scrubbing. It can be used to clean hard floors or carpets.
This versatile machine can be fitted with an optional cleaning solution tank for scrubbing or bonnet cleaning.
The lower profile extended base allows users to clean effectively beneath overhanging shelving or tables.
- Carpet bonnet cleaning, including encapsulation cleaning using 17″ pads.
- Hard floor stripping.
- Hard floor scrubbing.
- Hard floor spray cleaning.
- Hard floor bonnet mopping.
What is CentreFlex® Technology?
Victor have been perfecting their unique CentreFlex drive board technology for over 30 years. The CentreFlex drive board self levels whilst cleaning, which ensures that both flat and uneven surfaces are given the perfect finish. The CentreFlex’s shock absorbing qualities mean less vibration is felt by the user, reducing fatigue making it more ergonomic to operate.
- Delivered fully assembled and ready for use.
- CentreFlex® technology Drive board included.
- Simple, but built to last. Designed to sustain years of demanding use.
- Easy to Use. Simple to use single switch and intuitive design.
- Made in the UK Birmingham factory.