The X-Tract Carpet Cleaning Machine
Available in two specifications to suit your price or power requirements. The X-Tract carpet cleaning machine range of extractors are designed to cover all deep carpet cleaning jobs – domestic, commercial or even car cleaning is made simple & straightforward.
The X-Tract comes with a 500psi pump with 2 different vacuum models to choose from – twin 3 stage vacs or the formidable duel 6.6 wind tunnel vacuums with heat, the choice is yours!
- Available with dual, 2-stage 6.6” vacuums providing optimal water lift for efficient solution recovery that results in better extraction and faster carpet drying.
- Thermal protected, sealed motors with a patented “Eternity Brush System” provide three times longer motor brush life.
- Advanced fan and chamber motor design allow for a lower amp draw. High performance motors stay cool with an innovative air intake design that uses the vacuums own cooling fans, pulling cool outside air over the motors reduces motor temperature and prevents overheating.
- The heated machine includes an incredible 2000kw inline heater, gives you instant heat that lets you extract with 200°F solution.
- 12-gallon solution and recovery tanks allow for quick and easy fill and dump disposal, reducing downtime.
- Waist-high controls prevent bending and stooping to operate the machine. The controls are recessed in the machine and stay protected during use, in transit or in storage.
- 10” non-skid, non-marking wheels make stair climbing easy and do not scuff floors.
- Rotomolded polyethylene body withstands the toughest working environments and resist dents, chips and cracks. Looks professional & lasts longer.
Includes (2) 25-foot, 12/3-gauge safety power cord.
Dimensions: 27” L x 20” W x 38” H
Weight: approx 49Kg
12-Gallon solution and recovery tanks
Twin dual 3-Stage Vacuums – 500psi adjustable pump. No heater.
Twin 6.6″ Dual 2-Stage Vacuums – 500psi adjustable pump with 2000 Watt in-line heater. 2″ hose inlet.
You can find the rest of our carpet cleaning machines here >