Lemon Fresh Deodoriser
Lemon Fresh Deodoriser is a concentrated fragrance additive and conditioner which can either be added to your extraction cleaning solution or used as a room spray.
Lemon Fresh Deodoriser is made from a unique blend of high quality lemon fragrances and other odour neutralising ingredients. Product is a clear liquid with a pleasant fresh lemon fragrance.
Not just a masking agent – provides effective odour neutralisation at low concentrations. A blend of essential oils and perfume components that produce a pleasant odour whilst neutralising a wide range of offensive and unpleasant odours.
Use in the control of malodours emanating from bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, nurseries, rest areas, smoking rooms, waste bins etc, also ideal for controlling animal odours in kennels, and bedding materials.
A fantastic product for carpet cleaners wishing to leave a clean fresh smell your customers will love!
Lemon Fresh Odour Neutraliser benefits:
- Either used on a surface or against airborne odours, will either neutralise the odour or at least reduce it to a more acceptable level.
- Immediately effective on tobacco, cooking and vomit smells
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus.
- Neutralises odours while more permanent remedies are sought (Bioremediation, physical cleaning etc)
- Sanitises as it deodorises the air.
- Highly effective in sick rooms and nursing homes.
- Is safe to use in the presence of asthmatics.
- Used continually will provide a residual effect, which will impede the recurrence of odour.
Directions for use:
Lemon Fresh Deodoriser is highly concentrated so only one or two sprays from the trigger is required for an average sized room or cabin.
For a trigger spray use neat or diluted, depending on odour intensity.
Use as a support measure after taking steps to eliminate the source of the odour (biological treatment, physical removal etc.).
May be directly sprayed from the trigger bottle or may be incorporated into powders, such as clay granules, cat litter, detergents etc. May be used through wall mounted dispensers or fogging units in static areas where odours occur frequently.
Adding Lemon Fresh Deodoriser at 1:100 to rinse water is a very effective method of general odour control when odours become resident within the substrate. (5-10ml per 1L)