XTREME – Tea & Coffee Stain Remover
XTREME tea & coffee remover – easy stain removal of coffee, tea, red wine and other difficult to remove tannin stains from carpets, upholstery and hard surfaces.
Formulated from a special blend of propriety acids and unique to World of Clean.
Also amazing on cola stains!
- Bleach free
- Metabisulphite free
- Detergent free
- Eco friendly
As with all cleaning solutions, always pre-test in an inconspicuous area, apply sparingly and allow a short dwell time. Also, test for colour fastness prior to attempting stain removal. Always blot out stain and rinse well.
How to remove coffee stains:
- If the tea or coffee stain is fresh blot with a clean absorbent white cloth/towel before applying Xtreme.
- Lightly apply by trigger spray to the stained area, working from the outside edge of the stain towards the centre.
- Leave to work for several minutes to penetrate and loosen the staining.
- Blot with a clean white towel, tamping with a spotting brush if necessary.
- Rinse and extract with fresh water.
- Repeat if necessary.
Please note some stains may be permanent because of the nature of the dye tuffs and/or from previous attempts of removal. Never guarantee to fully remove stains.
You can find the rest of our spot and stain removers here >