TM3 CRB Agitation Machine
The TM3 CRB comes complete with one set of Brushes and Brush Guards, Transport Tray,
TM3 Machine can be leased from as little as £9.00 per week + vat based on finance over three years, All Finance is offered subject to status, terms and conditions apply
Call Us Now on 01209 204343 for the best UK price!
The TM3 CRB can be used as a dry low moisture carpet cleaning system or alternately as an agitation machine for carpet pre-sprays.
Standing alongside the Pro35 & TM4, the TM3 has all of the advantages of these machines but with half the weight and is 10cm shorter in width making it easier to manoeuvre and be carried in for domestic work. The TM3 has the same great performance and quality though.
The TM3 CRB agitation machine is supplied complete with 1 set of soft brushes, brush guards with additional clip on wheels.
- As a pile-lifter and agitation machine for pre-spray.
- With Renovator Trays fitted to remove impacted dry soil or pick up used granules.
- With Dry Carpet Powder as a stand-alone Very Low Moisture cleaning system.
- With Fusion Clean or Hydro 202 as complete solution to encapsulation cleaning.
Compact design, stainless steel body, very low noise. with a proven track record of 20 years.
For use as a dry cleaning carpet cleaning system:
- Thoroughly vacuum carpet.
- Pre-spot any heavy stains with M-Power spotter.
- Evenly apply and sprinkle our Dry Carpet Powder over carpet.
- Use the TM3 machine on carpet to agitate powder in, make sure to go north and south.
- Leave powder to dry and absorb the soiling.
- Fit the renovator trays and agitate again removing most of the dry compound and soiling
- Thoroughly vacuum again.
|Height:||230 / 1100 mm|
|Motor:||440W / 230V 50Hz|
Also available with optional brushes:
White – Soft (Carpet) Blue – Standard (Commercial Carpet) Brown – Stiff (Hard Floor) Black – Extra Stiff (Hard floors). All brushes can be found here >.
Prices are based on payment with order, discounts may apply and are subject to specific order details. Once ordered manufacturing is commenced and may not be cancelled or refunded for any reason.