Dry Cleaning Solvent
A highly refined low odour dry cleaning solvent developed to efficiently clean fabrics that cannot be cleaned using traditional wet cleaning methods. The perfect solution for cleaning fabrics that also prevents pile distortion, shrinkage or colour run.
Can be used to lift oil based greasy stains or for the general dry cleaning of upholstery, curtains, rugs and other water sensitive fabrics like viscose, silk or cotton velvet.
Directions for dry cleaning upholstery:
- Thoroughly vacuum the fabric to be cleaned, apply the solvent with a cloth, coral sponge, hand mitt or our applicator brush.
- Agitate with a soft upholstery brush or mitt.
- Remove the dirt & soiling with clean terry towels or microfiber clothes.
- Finish and set the pile with a boffin brush.
- Always work in sections going seam to seam.
- Allow to dry naturally.
Can also be used in a ultrasonic bath, dip tank or dry solvent cleaning machines.