Safety Solvent – Dry Cleaning Solvent
A highly refined non-aromatic dry cleaning solvent developed as a safe alternative to 1,1,1, Trichloroethane solvents.
Can be used to dry clean curtains, upholstery and other water sensitive fabrics.
Safety Solvent Cleaner does not contain any ozone depletants. It’s safe to use on metals, alloys, electric/electronic components, plastics, painted surfaces including chlorinated rubber finishes.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly vacuum the fabric to be cleaned, apply the solvent with a coral sponge or our applicator brush.
- Agaitate with a soft upholstery brush or mitt.
- Remove the dirt & soiling with clean terry towels or microfiber clothes.
- Finish and set the pile with a boffin brush.
- Always work in sections going seam to seam.
- Can also be used in a ultrasonic bath or dip tank or in dry solvent cleaning machines.
- Allow to dry naturally, or blow dry with air.