Nitro – Heavy Duty Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning Chemical
Solvent Free, Heavy Duty Restoration Formula.
Nitro is a highly concentrated heavy duty pre-spray. Nitro uses an advanced solvent-free formula for lifting spots & stains, carbon, grease, oil, soot, rubber and deeply ingrained soils.
Ideally suited for use as a high performance pre-spray on carpets, upholstery, porous surfaces, hard surfaces and many other professional restoration applications.
- Extremely effective pre-spray for heavily soiled carpets & fabrics.
- Removal of problematic dry soiling from soot, carbon fire residues, filtration.
- Draft marks & heavy soiling on carpets, fabrics and other surfaces.
- Contains a unique high dynamic wetting agent.
- Better penetration and soil releasing.
- Less agitation required prior to rinsing.
- Can be used with Spark if required for an additional kick.
Directions for use:
Always pre-test Nitro in an inconspicuous area for colour fastness prior to use. Shake or stir well for complete mixing.
Apply by sprayer onto the carpet or fabric, allow 2-6 minutes contact time, agitate well using a pile brush or twin contra-rotating brush machine then extract. For upholstery agitation use either a soft brush or microfiber mitt. Do not over wet.
- Normal soiling: dilute 10-20ml per 1 litre with warm water (1:100 to 1:50)
- Heavy soiling and restoration: dilute 30-40ml per 1 litre with warm water (1:25)
- Dilute 120ml per 1 litre of warm water (1:8 dilution). Adjust the sprayer to 1:4 for heavily soiled areas.
Cationic, solvent free formula, deodorises on application. Light floral fragrance, clear liquid.