Solvent Free, Heavy Duty Restoration Formula.
Solution Nitro is a highly concentrated heavy duty pre-spray. Nitro uses an advanced solvent-free formula for lifting spots & stains, carbon, grease, oil, soot, rubber and deeply ingrained soils. Ideally suited for use as a high performance pre-spray on carpets, upholstery, porous surfaces, hard surfaces and many other professional restoration applications.
Instructions for use:
Ensure the area to be cleaned is free of people, pets and well ventilated, Apply by sprayer directed at the surface to be cleaned, allow 2-6 minutes contact time, agitate and rinse thoroughly with water. Add Final Phase acidic rinse when using on carpets and fabrics. Do not over wet.
Normal Soiling: dilute 10-20ml per litre with warm water (1:100 to 1:50)
Heavy soiling and restoration: dilute 40ml per litre (1:25)
- Extremely effective pre-spray for heavily soiled polypropylene (Olefin) carpets.
- Removal of problematic dry soiling from soot, carbon fire residues, filtration.
- Draft marks & heavy soiling on carpets, fabrics and other surfaces.
- Contains a unique high dynamic wetting agent.
- Better penetration and soil releasing
- Less agitation required prior to rinsing.
- Can be used with Solu-Boost if required for an additional “kick”.
Cationic, solvent free formula deodorises on application. Light floral fragrance, clear liquid.
All recommendations are based on practical experience, but where necessary they should be modified to conform to different practice conditions, always pre-test fabrics and carpets in an inconspicuous area.
pH in use 10.5